Millen PS has been very fortunate to have had Fiona volunteer her time to coordinate our Canteen for the last 3 years. But the time has come for this amazing volunteer to step down (end of 2019).
Are you our next Canteen Coordinator/ Sub-Committee member?
- Do you have a passion for healthy food?
- Do you want to be directly involved with our students and the school community?
- Do you want to get to know other Millen Parents?
The P&C needs YOU!
The current canteen model has worked so efficiently because of Fiona’s Chef experience – she will be a hard act to follow – but the model & menu can be scaled right back. As the new Coordinator/ Sub-Committee, it will be up to you!
- Just the basics? Maybe fruit, yoghurt, popcorn, cheesies/ toasties, pies, sausages rolls, sushi, drinks.
- You want to help, but can only spare an hour or two? Just sign up to do one task each week.
- You are a gun at making Bolognese sauce or burgers???? Make in batches in advance & freeze.
- Other options? Connect with the Canteen Coordinators at Kent St or Como SHS to see if they can supply
- Maybe another local vendor similar to Sushi Time?
Together anything is achievable.
The Canteen is a much-loved service provided to the students & staff at Millen PS. We need your help to continue. All proceeds go directly to Millen P&C for the ultimate benefit of ALL students.