Week 1 – Beginning Tuesday 20 April, 2021
Welcome back to another school term. We hope your children enjoyed their holidays.
A few reminders from the P&C regarding new and upcoming services and events:
Please help us celebrate our first canteen for 2021 on Friday 23rd April by placing your order before 9am on Thursday 22nd. It is a lunch only menu for the first 2 weeks. Place your orders for canteen via Quickcliq at www.quickcliq.com.au You will find the menu on Quickcliq or in the P&C newsletter which will be sent out via Connect tomorrow. Please remember to update your child’s class details if you haven’t done so already.
Uniform Warehouse Sale
The P&C is holding a BIG warehouse uniform stock sale in Week 3. We would love your support by buying some bargain uniform items. The sale will be held in the undercover area across Wednesday 5th May to Saturday 8th May. More details to follow next week.
Mother’s Day Stall
Mother’s Day stall will be held on Thursday 6 May from 12pm onwards and Friday 7 May all day, with additional opening times Friday after school and Saturday morning. The stall will have items priced between 50c to $6 and is focused on upcycling and zero waste/plastic free gifts, plus gifts your kids can put together for you.
There are multiple P&C sponsored events coming in the next few weeks and we require the assistance of volunteers in order for these events to run.
- Canteen Bag Labelling – Thursday recurring each week 1.45pm – 2.45pm x 2 volunteers
- Canteen Lunch Preparation and Delivery – Friday 23rd and Friday 30th May 10.30am – 1.30pm x 2 volunteers
- Canteen Recess and Lunch – Friday recurring each week commencing Friday 7th May 8.30am – 11am x 2 volunteers and 11am – 2pm x 2 volunteers
- Uniform Shop – Thursday 29th 8am – 8.45am x 1 volunteer
- Uniform Warehouse Sale – Wednesday 5th May before and after school, Thursday 6th May before school, Friday 7th May before and after school, Saturday 8th May – morning x 2 volunteers for each timeslot.
- Mother’s Day Stall – Thursday 6th May 11am – 1pm, 1pm – 3pm and Friday 7th May all day, times TBA
For Mother’s Day stall we are requesting donations of:
- Books (good quality and only ones that you would recommend to a friend)
- Glass jars with lids (sizes 200-500ml)
- Ring-pull tins with labels removed (approx 400g)
- Plant cuttings that have rooted
- Raffle – physical items made by local businesses such as personal care, home decor, jewellery, stationery would be perfect.
For all donations please email firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS Sarah 0477 014 197
Thursday 22 April – Canteen orders close – 9am
Friday 23 April – Kindy tour for prospective enrolments 2022 – 9:30 – 10am * Canteen service – LUNCH ONLY
Monday 26 April – ANZAC DAY PUBLIC HOLIDAY – no school
Tuesday 27 April – Halogen Student Leadership Conference – Year 6 student leaders
Wednesday 28 April – ANZAC Assembly – whole school (except Kindy)
Friday 30 April – Kindy tour (2) for prospective enrolments 2022 – 9:30 – 10am