Week 8 – beginning 29 November, 2021
Millen’s Got Talent
Congratulations to all of the children who performed in Millen’s Got Talent last week. It was very entertaining! It takes a lot of courage to perform in front of the whole school and we are really proud of you!
Thank you to our energetic, motivated, exceptionally well-organised and amazing student leaders (councillors and faction captains). You put on a fabulous show!
International Day of People with Disability
International Day of People with Disability (IDPwD) is celebrated on 3 December 2021 and aims to increase public awareness, understanding and acceptance of people with disability by celebrating their achievements and contributions.
- With the weather warming up . . .
- please ensure your child has their school hat. NO HAT = PLAY IN SHADE
- apply sunscreen before school in the morning. Classrooms also have some sunscreen if students want to top up.
- Booklists are online – go to the Millen website – Book Lists – Millen Primary School (millenps.wa.edu.au) – for the link to Campion, or to download the list. Ask at the office if you would like a hard copy.
- To pay any outstanding Charges, or return the Unallocated Credit advice form (bright yellow paper), ASAP so we can wrap up end of year accounts.
- Last chance for donations to the Brightwater Christmas Appeal – box in office.
Wednesday, 1 December – Orientation day at Kent Street SHS for Year 6 students
Friday, 3 December – International Day of People with Disability
Monday 6 December – Student Leaders lunch
Thursday 9 December – Year 6 Graduation Assembly and lunch
Friday 10 December – PBS Fun Day
Monday 13 December – Yr 6 excursion to Bounce
Tuesday 14 December – Edu-dance concert
Wednesday 15 December – End of year assembly & awards
Thursday 16 December – 2.15pm – Yr 6s Ringing of the bell – farewell