Dear Parents & Caregivers
Following is a list of school events and activities and their status with relation to the current situation. Note, that these details may change at short notice, and will be updated by further notices.
- Assemblies – all assemblies, including this Wednesday 18 March – cancelled until further notice –
Note: that merit certificates that were due to be given at the 18 March assembly will be given in the classroom.
- Harmony Week shared lunches – Rooms 1, 3 and 19 – cancelled – Students are still encouraged to dress in orange or cultural dress.
- Interschool swimming carnival – 27 March – cancelled
- Easter Hat Parade – 8 April – cancelled
- ANZAC assembly – 9 April – cancelled
- Eagles visit – 6 May – cancelled
- High school presentation – 17 March – still going ahead
- Millen Dads & Kids Campout – 21-22 March – still going ahead
- Music incursion – 23 March – still going ahead
- Connect Presentation to Parents – 2nd April – still going ahead
- School Photos – 27 & 28 May – still going ahead
- P&C meetings – still going ahead
- Parent Helpers – still welcome to attend classrooms
Should you have any other queries, please contact the school office.