Special opening times for new enrolments:
Friday 13th December – 3:00-5:00pm and Saturday 14th December – 9am-midday.
Purchasing School Uniforms
The supply of uniforms is handled by a team of volunteer parents and is a sub-committee of the P&C Association.
- Complete an order form and email to email@example.com along with proof of payment; OR
- Complete an order form and deposit into the black P&C box in the front office. Orders are cleared each day.
All enquiries can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments for all uniform items can be made in a variety of ways:
- directly at the shop when open (refer to School Calendar)
- Direct deposit into the P&C Association Uniform Account (BSB: 066 106 A/C: 1004 7285)
- with correct cash and a completed order form, in an envelope to the P&C box in the school office.
Dress Code – Rationale
The School Community believes a school dress code:
- Promotes and enhances the public image of the school
- Fosters in students the sense of belonging and of loyalty and pride in their school
- Encourages equity amongst students
- Assists staff in ensuring the safety of all students
- Enables recognition of students when on out-of-school excursions
- Helps establish a positive working tone within the school which assists in building school and team spirit.
- Keeps clothing costs to a minimum
All students are expected to wear uniforms unless there are special circumstances which have been negotiated with the Principal at the time of enrolment.
Exemptions or modifications for:
- Religious reasons, or
- Medical reasons,
may be negotiated with the Principal at the time of enrolment.