Site Overlay

Overseas / Visa students

Overseas / Visa Students

Permanent Australian residents and holders of a 457 Visa can apply directly to a public school. You will need to provide your Visa Grant Notice with the enrolment application.

For other visa holders, enrolment application processes and fees payable differ depending on your visa subclass.

Please refer to the TAFE International Western Australia website for initial information.

TAFE International Western Australia (Main Office)

East Perth TAFE Campus,
Building B, Level 2, 140 Royal Street EAST PERTH WA 6004

Phone: 08 9218 2100 (within Australia)
Phone: +618 9218 2100 (outside Australia)